12345678987654321lkj12345678987654321lkj

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

nico robin giving a head nico robin giving a head

Very well done(at least by my NG standards.) I noticed a few minor things, but then again going for a 3D style with a 2D look is quite difficult. Even so that, on top of the lack of some sort of ending got you a 4.5 here. I'd appreciate an ending, even if we don't actually see the cum. Mabee just her stoping and reacting in a way to suggest said ending would appease alot of people, and help expand your name(unless of course you took this from somewhere, But I doubt that, as I am active in this genre of the internet and haven't come across it yet. So props for the well done work.)

pinoytoons responds:

tnx for the review :D . i'm working on a full sequence of this . it may take a while but you will see it soon

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

Absolutely stunning. Well done.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

This is awesome.

So much so I feel like it needs more people top work on it.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

OMG

Warp 7 is the name of my first robotics team...

Enigmata Enigmata

great game

alot similar yet alot diferent from cube colossus. 10/10 5/5. great artwork. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing some artwork for my game(currently only destined for game maker)? PM answer

Adagio Adagio

make another

but with more songs and 6 (a,s,d,f,g,h) keys. lik a guitar

-Orr- Prelude -Orr- Prelude

Brilliant as ever, though I've noticed something. It may just be me, my headphones, but I'm finding the reverb on the piano in the beginning a little to jarring. I (personally) feel that a little fade, or dimness on it would fit the piece better, like the piano near the end. Again this is probably just opinion, or just a circumstance of what I'm listening with, but I just thought i should mention it.

Looking forwards to the entire piece. Wish you the best of luck.

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I think you're right -- there area few issues with reverb and EQ I'm going to address before I upload the next movement!

Sometimes it's best to walk away from a piece for a few days and come back to it with a fresh listen to make fine adjustments :)

Apocalypse 2012 Apocalypse 2012

Brilliant. Exiting. Multiple progressions. You sir are a first class artist, both in music and out. I still say your best off in music, and would love at one point to commision a piece from you for a commercial game, but thats long off.

Right Hand of the Kings Right Hand of the Kings

Love Guilty Crown

One thing I could say is it lacks a certain epicness... it just feels like there is something missing. Like that feeling that all of your ears ae being filled with sound. And no, not volume, content.

Red Illumination Red Illumination

!!!!!

You do great work. This realy is abstract, because I get Mecha, Shattered flower and Crystal all at once. I think you should blend this kind of thing with your space amasingness.

What a Mess What a Mess

Beutiful, a shear masterpiece

this rivals some of the work in FFXIII. Mind if I could ask a free commision?

Rebirth and Evolution Rebirth and Evolution

Beutiful

it is a piecefull imake, with an awe inspiring, yet natural flow. Mind if I make a Windows 7 Desktop theme out of your work?